Attorney Justin M. Gilbert
I have spent years helping people just like you establish, update, and eventually resolve their estate plans. I know how important it is to secure the future of your estate and finances. With my expertise and commitment to excellence, your legacy is in good hands.
For me, it is about more than words on a page or numbers in a ledger. I want to understand what those words mean to you and how they represent your livelihood, values, and priorities. I know it takes time to build a relationship of trust, and I intend to do whatever is necessary to let you know your affairs are fully cared for.
I tailor my services to each client’s needs and situation because I know each person’s life is unique. I have successfully represented hundreds of clients in all matters relating to living trusts, estate planning, probate, business formation and planning, and real estate and elder law.
My philosophy for success is simple: My success is tied to your success. When you have peace of mind and your affairs are in order, I can trust that I have done what is necessary to secure your family’s future.
Santa Clara University School of Law
- Juris Doctor
- Technical Editor, Santa Clara Journal of International Law
- Vice-President, J Reuben Clark Law Society
George Mason University
- B.S. Degree in Finance
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Admitted, State Bar of Tennessee
- Admitted, State Bar of California, SBN 276123
- Nashville Bar Association
- Williamson County Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- ARAG, Attorney Advisory Committee
- Member of the WealthCounsel, LLC, a cooperative alliance of nationally recognized estate-planning attorneys dedicated to bringing their clients the finest estate planning advice and documentation possible.